CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day 29 of 57

Breakfast was 30 almonds and 5 prunes.  Lunch was that lovely plate you see below.  And I ate it with full mindfulness...not reading, not looking at my iPad...just enjoying everything. I needed some color today! The red kidney beans and the red sweet and sour cabbage and the shredded carrot with its bright orange color supplied that need.
I am currently trying to chase away  a UTI so decided to eat a clove of garlic (chopped fine and piled on a spoon and gulped down with water) every hour after 12 noon. So I ate a little something  each time: some canned peas and chopped tomato in it (had that twice), small portion of yogurt and blueberries,  half piece of bread,  1 golden kiwi, 1/4 apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter.Also throughout the afternoon I consumed a total of 4 cups cranberry juice.
Needless to say I was not hungry at supper so had crudites and onion dill dip.
Oh...and a scant half cup of my version of "dirty rice". John had a plateful.

0 comments: