CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 44 of 57

I wanted to explain my hydration system. I have in the past been diagnosed as being chronically dehydrated.
I try to drink a lot of water each day because of that plus because of the fact we live in the Mojave Desert.

My habit for years is to consume a quart of either lemon or lime (fresh squeezed) juice within the first hour of being awake in the morning. I once read we should not have more than 2 cups of water at a time. It stresses the kidneys. So I have 2 cups first and then a bit later have another cup and then a bit later...then last cup. 2 cups fit in my pretty glass. I use a straw to protect my teeth enamel.
Then throughout the day I have water that is flavored with juice (whatever we have in the fridge) and a pinch Vitamin C powder. There...that's it.
I have a great hydration routine/well established habit.
By the way...I try to get distilled water and use that and sometimes just tap water.

0 comments: