CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tonight's Supper



Tonight's supper included salmon burger patties (see picture of package) I buy at Costco and slow fry them in a bit of olive oil in a covered iron skillet. I do not flip them so as it slowly cooks through the omega 3 oils rise to the surface and pool on top into a creamy savory "sauce". I season them with a bit of black pepper and some powdered pico de gallo seasoning. I steamed some sweet potato rounds and cooked up some kale in a bit of water. The salad has lots of ingredients: sliced celery, chopped cukes, radish, chopped tomatoes, pickled beet slivers, red onion, lettuce. In the stemmed glass is Welch's unsweetened grape juice. Kelsy, John and I heartily and gratefully enjoyed this delicious meal, of which I now present a picture of in this post.

1 comments:

Fox and Amy said...

That makes me so hungry! Will you make it for me in August? I really really miss sweet potatoes, too--the ones here are dry and flaky and of course $3 each.