CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Love Blenders



..and I love raspberries and my very nearby grocery store now sells organic raspberries in a 10 oz. bag for 2.99. There are 3 cups of frozen raspberries in this bag. My recipe today:

Raspberry Shake
1 cup soy milk (25 cents)
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries (1.50)
1/2 small banana (.10)

So $1.85 for this shake. I know this is pricey and I can't afford top have it every day, but raspberries have ingredients that help your body not get cancer! Plus this tastes so good, it keeps me happy all morning just remembering how delicious it was!
This raspberry shake was my "second breakfast".
I had 2 oranges earlier this morning for my "first" breakfast. I am grateful for people who grow and sell organic raspberries.

0 comments: